Area Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main / Mobile · flexible working time
Your exciting field of work
- Acquire national/international business partners and be responsible for the strategic positioning and of the company.
- Support our existing customers with great service.
- Observe and identify potential markets.
- Represent the company at events.
- You are a sales expert – you conduct independent contract negotiations with confidence.
- Anticipate your customers’ needs and provide valuable input for the further development of our technology.
- You are an organizational talent and lead your own marketing activities.
- You see problems as opportunities: you take complaints seriously and deal with them confidently.
What we are looking for
- University degree or apprenticeship in the tourism industry or a similar field.
- Experience in sales / account management.
- You speak several languages – German and English are frequently used in our company.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You like to travel a lot.
- You can think analytically and explain complex processes.
- Positive mindset and calmness in difficult situations.
- You enjoy being part of a growing company with your own creative freedom.
What we offer
- Uncapped bonuses: We reward your success.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and locations are generally possible.
- Growth: You can move up quickly in our growing company.
- Central workplace: Our office is located directly at Frankfurt Airport, with the S-Bahn station right outside the door. A job ticket is possible.
- Continuing education: We offer access to workshops and seminars in various fields.